Currently active venues in Singapore.
- Casa Flamenco Dance Studio: 34 Craig Road, Chinatown Plaza #02-01, Tanjong Pagar.
- Occasional milongas.
- Club 5: Park Royal Hotel, 7500A Beach Road.
- Weekly milonga.
- En Motion: 8 Craig Rd, Level 1.
- Lumbia: Block 163 Bukit Merah Central #04-3575. Use the lifts right next to 7-Eleven, along Jalan Bukit Merah. Tel: 6225-2620.
- Formerly known as Xen Bar, this was the original and longest-running (since 2002) milonga venue for Singapore tango dancers.
- Los Suenos Tango: 34 Craig Road, Chinatown Plaza, #01-01, Singapore 089673.
- Classes, weekly practicas and milonga.
- Mosaic Dance: Block 261 Waterloo Street, Waterloo Centre, #01-22 Singapore 180261.
- Studio Up: 15 Enggor Street #08-02 Realty Centre, Singapore 079716. Access the lift lobby via the carpark entrance along Bernam Street.
- Weekly practica.
- Tangopura: 9 Tan Quee Lan Street #02-06 Singapore 188098.
- Classes, weekly milonga.
Click on the markers on the map below to see the names and details.
Last updated: February 6, 2017 at 22:37 pm
View Tango Singapore in a larger map